Tech Experts Edition: Do you know your nomenclature?
This podcast is the second episode in our “Tech Experts” series. In this episode, we walk through how one would find the replacement for the CR53KQE-PFV-270 by using the Copeland mobile app. We also discuss the importance of the bill of materials, the difference between refurbished and remanufactured compressors, and Copeland nomenclature.
Host: Lindsay Headings – Digital Marketing and Content Manager, Emerson
- James Stevenson – Technical Service Engineer, Emerson
- John Roberts – Technical Service Engineer, Emerson
- 00:10 Welcome
- 01:28 Question of the week answer “What replaces a CR53KQE-PFV-270?”
- 06:30 Importance of bill of materials
- 09:28 800 Bill of material significance
- 09:48 Difference between refurbished vs. remanufactured compressors
- 13:16 Copeland nomenclature
- 16:13 New question of the week
Applications and links in the discussion:
- Copeland Mobile App
- How to cross-reference a competitor compressor to a Copeland model
- AE Bulletins App
- Semi-Hermetic Compressor nomenclature
- Air conditioning Scroll nomenclature
- Scroll nomenclature
This episode’s question of the week is now CLOSED. Our lucky winner is Bill Reidinger. Congrats Bill!
Would you like the Tech Experts to discuss a specific topic? Tell us below!
Next Episode: 6 and 9 Lead Motors
Previous Episode: How to get in contact?
The post Tech Experts Edition: Do you know your nomenclature? appeared first on AC & Heating Connect.