What’s New with Regs: “State by State” – the U.S. Climate Alliance and CARB
In this episode, Jennifer Butsch is joined once again by Don Gillis, lead technical instructor for Emerson Educational Services. Don and Jennifer discuss the differing state requirements, the challenges and impacts they have on contractors, as well as how they perform within each state.
Host: Lindsay Headings, Digital Marketing and Content Manager, Emerson
Co-Host: Jennifer Butsch, Director of Regulatory Affairs, Emerson
Guest: Don Gillis, Lead Technical Instructor for Emerson Educational Services, Emerson
- 0:09 – Welcome
- 1:20 – State by state challenges
- 5:09 – Emerson Educational Services
- 5:32 – “Are there state-level requirements that affect me?”
- 9:20 – State patterns when adopting regulations by region
- 9:30 – US Climate Alliance map
- 11:29 – EPA SNAP 20/21 adoption overview map
- 12:50 – Suggestions for understanding the state by state guidelines
- 14:32 – New question of the week
Next Episode: New Refrigerants, New Codes, and New Standards
Previous Episode: EPA SNAP Rules – On again, off again, on again??
The post What’s New with Regs: “State by State” – the U.S. Climate Alliance and CARB appeared first on AC & Heating Connect.